Dear AITeM member,
Hereby, I would like to invite you to the advanced course DYNAMICS OF MACHINING: PREDICTION AND SUPPRESSION OF UNDESIRED VIBRATIONS held at the International Center for Mechanical Sciences (CISM) in Udine, Italy. We certainly welcome everyone in the scientific and industrial community working in R&D on machining, while we especially encourage MSc and PhD students, postdoctoral fellows to participate with an aim to get an overview on the full spectrum of research results in machining dynamics.
– lecturers: Yusuf Altintas (University of British Columbia, Canada),
Erhan Budak (Sabanci University, Turkey),
Zoltan Dombovari (Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary),
Jokin Munoa (IK4-Ideko, Basque Country, Spain),
Gabor Stepan (Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary),
Giovanni Totis (University of Udine, Italy).
– date: 6-10 May 2019,
– place: CISM, Udine, Italy,
– registration fee: 600EUR+VAT,
– webpage: http://www.cism.it,
– lodging and/or board if available can be requested until 6 March,
– flyer attached,
– online registration for the course is at http://www.cism.it/courses/C1901/
I hope this course have caught your attention, please share this information with your colleges and students. If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask us at CISM2019C1901@gmail.com or the CISM office at email@example.com .
coordinator of the CISM lecture series on
Dynamics of Machining: Prediction and Suppression of Undesired Vibrations